Saturday, August 27, 2011

I haven't been slackin' just busy.

I haven't had enough time to sit still long enough to update my little blog here.We've been super busy with the garden harvest,getting the whole rabbit thing in order,pet sitting on the weekends,and on Tuesday we will be picking up our fourth and final addition to the rabbit family.

I went Wednesday after work to pick up what I thought was just one female rabbit,but when I got there the woman pretty much begged me to take all four of them,two bucks and two does.Well I did...they are not purebred New Zealand,they are a crossbreed,but we'll see how well they grow,they may stay on the small side.....if nothing else they can contribute to the fertilizer needs of the garden,besides,the one little doe likes to be held and cuddled.

We kept one buck and one doe,and a friend of ours took the other buck and doe.So all are in good homes.

In the busiest part of the season that we are going through right now,my dear husband has come down with West Nile Virus,so things have not been normal around here for several days now.

While he is on the mend,it will be several more days before he will be up and around enough to be able to be of any help.So here I am with no extra hand,and running like crazy trying to get everything done in between work shifts.....

1 comment:

  1. As if you do not have enough to do, I'm going to ask you to post pictures of your new bunnies! lol! When you get some time. I would also love to see some pictures of your whole bunny set up. I have some ideas of how I want to do mine, but would love to see yours. Who knows, I may get inspired! :D

    ReplyDelete